Listening. Humming. Flipping through recipes.
Noting graces. Again. And again.
- For finding a dish towel with the very sentiment of my heart.
- In English!
- For seat cushions not available in the same color, unplanned turning out better than planned.
- For a pudgy-cheeked pumpkin that has sparked expectancy, because there aren’t too many neighborhood pumpkin patches this corner of the world but grace upon grace.
- For sunny ramekins soon to be filled with creamy rice pudding topped with not one but two dollops of warmth.
- For peace that transcends understanding.
- For joy that transforms worlds.
Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift!2 Corinthians 9:15